- Real Estate
Latest Stories In: Food
CB3 Releases April SLA Agenda
Posted on: March 29th, 2012 by Elie
Community Board 3 just lifted the veil on the April’s SLA agenda. It seems that this particular list of applicants is definitely more East Village heavy. With 36 items on the docket, this will prove to be a meeting for the ages (April 16). So, let’s take a look at some of the more notable items first:
- Taverna Di Bacco at 175 Ludlow Street wants to extend its wine/beer privileges into the backyard.
- Sorella at 95 Allen Street is back to fight for a full liquor license after expanding into its new space next door.
- To no one’s surprise, the artist formerly known as Ludlow Manor (The DL) is trying again for second and third floor liquor.
- Frontier newcomer Rustic LES is seeking wine and beer for its Ridge Street location.
- Something called “Miller’s Near and Far” is looking to take over the old Kuta space at 65 Rivington Street, vacant since last summer.
- A new venture is opening on Extra Place called, simply, Extra Place (it’s not just a clever name). They are seeking wine and beer.
Herewith, the list of applicants in full:
Renewal with Complaint History
1. Pyramid Club (Moonwalkers Restaurant Corp), 101 Ave A (full liquor)
Corporate Change with Complaint History
2. Ugly Kitchen, 103 1st Ave (full liquor)
Sidewalk Café Application
3. Gelato Ti Amo (Quality Edibles LLC), 68 2nd Ave (unenclosed)
4. Veselka Bowery LLC, 9 E 1st St (unenclosed)
Applications within Resolution Areas
5. To be Determined / The Great Life Hospitality Group LLC, 34 Ave A (wine and beer)
6. To be Determined, 68 Clinton St (wine and beer)
7. Ellsfred Inc, 520 E 6th St (full liquor)
8. Liberty Head Tavern, 116 Ave C (full liquor)
9. Downtown Dining LLC, 5 Ave A (full liquor)
10. San Matteo Panuozzeria E Birra (San Matteo Panuozzeria Inc), 127 St Marks Pl (beer)
11. Yong Fa Restaurant Inc, 507 E 6th St (wine and beer)
12. Babel, 129 Ave C (full liquor)
13. Taverna Di Bacco (Osteria Grano LLC), 175 Ludlow St (wine and beer/extend license to backyard)
14. Sorella (Piedmont Hospitality LLC), 95 Allen St (full liquor/expanding to adjacent space)
15. The Standard East Village (Cooper AB LLC), 25-33 Cooper Sq (full liquor/close 2nd floor bar terrace/new outdoor space on north/alter hours/other alts)
16. The DL (93 Ludlow St Inc), 95 Delancey St (full liquor/extend license to 2nd & 3rd Floors)
17. Stanton Public (JCNY Realty LLC), 17 Stanton St (full liquor/remove kitchen/expand seating)
New Liquor License Applications
18. Ichibantei LLC, 401 E 13th St (wine and beer)
19. Rustic LES (Rustic LES Inc), 124 Ridge St (wine and beer)
20. To be Determined, 90 3rd Ave (full liquor)
21. Tara Thai Cuisine, 137 1st Ave (wine and beer)
22. The Northern Spy Food Company (The Northern Spy Food Co LLC), 511 E 12th St (full liquor/upgrade)
23. Extra Place (Extra Place America LLC), 8 Extra Pl (wine and beer)
24. Sake Bar Satsko (Aw Creative Associates LLC), 202 E 7th St (wine and beer)
25. Hotel East Houston (Soho New York Lodging LLC), 151 E Houston St (hotel liquor)
26. Raclette (New York Raclette LLC), 508 E 12th St (wine and beer)
27. To be Determined, 176 Delancey St (full liquor)
28. Raasa (Mumbai New York Corp), 328 E 6th St (wine and beer)
29. Miller’s Near & Far LLC, 65 Rivington St (full liquor)
30. Foundation, 137 Essex St (full liquor)
31. MR Restaurant Holding Corp, 320 E 6th St (wine and beer)
32. Bar Chevere (O and O Wine Corp Inc), 181 Essex St (wine and beer)
33. Porchetta LLC, 110 E 7th St (wine and beer)
34. Lo-Fi (KAD LLC), 21 Essex St (full liquor)
35. Golden Cadillac, 500 E 11th St (full liquor)
Corporate Change (not heard at committee)
36. To be Determined, 157 Ludlow St (full liquor)
Bowery Boogie is the largest site dedicated to covering the news and lifestyle of the Lower East Side neighborhood and its residents. It is known for a keen wit and combination of hard-hitting news coverage and lifestyle stories. Founded in 2008, Bowery Boogie is headquartered in New York City.
© 2008-2013 Bowery BoogieAdChoices