- Real Estate
Latest Stories In: Food
CB3 Releases September SLA Agenda
Posted on: August 30th, 2012 by Elie
The September SLA agenda is out for Community Board 3 licensing committee and it’s much lighter than August. There are half as many applicants this go-round, 23 to be exact, evenly split between the East Village and Lower East Side. Here are some quick notables:
- Nom Wah Tea Parlor is looking to alter its wine and beer license for new hours.
- Lina Frey might soon give way to a new lobster joint at 201 East Houston. Principals are seeking full liquor.
- Despite a botched job and subsequent tenant evacuation at 265-267 Bowery, Paulaner is still after an on-premise license.
- Lolita is seeking additional privileges at 266 Broome Street with a new on-premise application.
Below is the full list…
Renewal with Complaint History
1. Nublu, 62 Ave C (wine and beer)
2. L’azzo Pizza, 107 1st Ave (wine and beer)
Applications within Resolution Areas
3. Vella Market Inc, 56-58 Ave B (wine and beer)
4. 106 on the LES LLC, 106 Rivington St (full liquor)
5. Gallery Bar (MMS Group LLC), 120 Orchard St (full liquor)
6. Subject (PMMR LLC), 188 Suffolk St (full liquor)
7. Caffe Buon Gusto (Ave B Caffe Buon Gusto Inc), 545 E 5th St (aka 76 Ave B) (wine and beer)
8. Nom Wah Tea Parlor (Nom Wah Dim Sum Parlor Inc), 13 Doyers St (alt/wine and beer/change of hours)
9. The Bowery Diner (241 Bowery Corp), 241 Bowery (alt/full liquor/extend hours)
New Liquor License Applications
10. Lobster Joint (LJ East Houston LLC), 201 E Houston St (full liquor)
11. To be Determined, 266 Broome St (full liquor)
12. To be Determined (Silkstone), 22 Orchard St (wine and beer)
13. Jujomukti Tea Lounge (Jujomukti Inc), 211 E 4th St (wine and beer)
14. Hummus Place (Edo Food LLC), 109 St Marks Pl (full liquor)
15. Mario San Inc, 36 Ludlow St (wine and beer)
16. Congee Village Inc, 100 Allen St (full liquor)
17. To be Determined, 224 E 10th St (wine and beer)
18. Paulaner Brauhaus Restaurant LLC, 265-267 Bowery (full liquor)
19. Feast (Two Guize LLC), 102 3rd Ave (full liquor)
20. Nevada Smith (92 Nunswalk Inc), 100 3rd Ave (full liquor)
21. Souvlaki Gr LES (Uber Caffe LLC), 116 Stanton St (full liquor)
22. To be Determined, 127 4th Ave (full liquor)
Corporate Change (not heard at committee)
23. The Cock (Red Rooster 29 LLC), 29 2nd Ave (full liquor)
New Business (full board)
24. Bugs (Beam B LLC), 504 E 12th St (wb)
Bowery Boogie is the largest site dedicated to covering the news and lifestyle of the Lower East Side neighborhood and its residents. It is known for a keen wit and combination of hard-hitting news coverage and lifestyle stories. Founded in 2008, Bowery Boogie is headquartered in New York City.
© 2008-2013 Bowery BoogieAdChoices