- Real Estate
Latest Stories In: Food
CB3 Releases October SLA Agenda
Posted on: October 1st, 2012 by Elie
The October SLA agenda is out for Community Board 3, and it’s rather light on the Lower East Side. Here are some of the more noteworthy items:
- The Sunshine Cinema at East Houston is seeking liquor privileges for an on-premise bar.
- It’s not looking good for the Local 269, which was flooded earlier this month. An unnamed entity is looking to take over. Their building is actually still listed for sale.
- Flashpoint applicant at 106 Rivington is returning to argue a case for on-premise privileges. Owners are behind local bodega chains Stop 1 Deli and E&S Wholesome Foods.
- Rob Shamlian’s Tiny Fork seafood joint at the new Slipper Room building is up for a full liquor license.
Renewal with Complaint History
1. One & One Bar (Nexus Lounge), 76 E 1st St aka 12 1st Ave (full liquor)
Applications within Resolution Areas
2. One More Thai Corp, 6 Clinton St (wine and beer)
3. Apartment 13 (115 Avenue C LLC), 115 Ave C (full liquor)
4. Tiny Fork (Project 6 LLC), 167 Orchard St (full liquor/alt/add bar in basement)
5. 106 on the LES LLC, 106 Rivington St (full liquor)
6. Yardbird LLC, 162 Ave B (wine and beer)
7. Nublu, 151 Ave C (full liquor)
8. Jane’s Sweet Buns (Derossi Chelsea LLC), 102 St Marks Pl (wine and beer/alt/lengthen bar)
9. Parkside Lounge (Sterling Parkside Corp), 317 E Houston St (full liquor/alt/additional bar)
New Liquor License Applications
10. Paulaner Brauhaus Restaurant LLC, 265-267 Bowery (full liquor)
11. Entrez (Entrez Bar & Grill Inc), 162 2nd Ave (full liquor)
12. Sunshine Lounge (Cinema Beverages Holding Company LLC), 143 E Houston St (full liquor)
13. Souvlaki Gr LES (Uber Caffe LLC), 116 Stanton St (change of class from existing wine/beer to full liquor)
14. Shanghai Asian Manor Inc, 21 Mott St (wine and beer)
15. CMH BBQ Holdings LLC, 103 2nd Ave (full liquor)
16. Glaze 4th Ave LLC, 139 4th Ave (beer)
17. To be Determined, 269 E Houston St (full liquor)
18. To be Determined, 110 1st Ave (wine and beer)
19. Noodle Bar (One Noodle Bar Inc), 141 1st Ave (wine and beer)
20. La Meridiana I Ltd, 176 2nd Ave (wine and beer)
21. Cowboy Pizza LLC, 201 Clinton St (wine and beer)
22. Seven Spices (Village Grill 82 Inc), 82 2nd Ave (wine and beer)
23. To be Determined, 123 Allen St (full liquor)
24. Organic Grill, 123 1st Ave (wine and beer)
Corporate Change (not heard at committee)
25. Balade (Great Caterers LLC), 208 1st Ave (wine and beer)
26. Hotel Chantelle (The Amber Avalon Corp), 92 Ludlow St (full liquor)
Bowery Boogie is the largest site dedicated to covering the news and lifestyle of the Lower East Side neighborhood and its residents. It is known for a keen wit and combination of hard-hitting news coverage and lifestyle stories. Founded in 2008, Bowery Boogie is headquartered in New York City.
© 2008-2013 Bowery BoogieAdChoices