Latest Stories In: Food
Coming Soon: Little Fox Cafe at 62 Kenmare
62 Kenmare operated as a Chinese print shop for the last decade, but will soon welcome a new cofffe shop called the Little Fox Cafe. Another for the Kenmare Club. It’ll offer up breakfast, lunch, dinner, and “later evening” food, with seating for roughly twenty heads. Peeking through the cracks we noticed the joint is almost ready to go. However, no opening date is listed just yet. Only this photo of a napkin.
The 600 square-foot shop applied to Community Board 2 for a restaurant wine license, but were denied [PDF]. To receive support from the advisory committee, Little Fox Cafe needs to agree to the following stipulations:
- Curtail hours of operation to Sun-Wed/8 am – 11 pm; Thu-Sat/8 am – 12 am.
- Not have sidewalk benches or seating.
- Not upgrade to an on-premise license in the future.
- Assist in maintaining and cleaning the sidewalk.
- There won’t be any promoted events, including art openings.