- Real Estate
Latest Stories In: Food
January SLA Agenda Released; Ivan Ramen Coming to Clinton Street
Posted on: December 20th, 2012 by Elie
Just as the city is preparing for another mass exodus ahead of the holidays, Community Board 3 quietly released its agenda for January’s SLA subcommittee meeting. And it comes in pretty light with only twenty items under consideration. Here are some of the more notable nuggets.
- Ivan Orkin (man) is gunning for 25 Clinton Street to open his much-anticipated Ivan Ramen noodle bar. He seeks full liquor.
- That Latin-flavored grocer/restaurant we told you about in October – Pulperia – is applying for wine and beer privileges.
- St. Jerome’s at 155 Rivington changed its corporate identity after being sold earlier this year, and now seeks the same on-premise license.
- San Marzano on Clinton is currently for sale, which probably explains the new application for full liquor.
Full agenda printed below:
Renewal with Complaint History
1. Temple of Ankh, 58 Clinton St (wine and beer)
Applications within Resolution Areas
2. San Marzano Pizzeria (San Marzano LLC), 71 Clinton St (full liquor)
3. Ivan Ramen, 25 Clinton St (full liquor)
4. Pig & Khao (68 Clinton Restaurant Associates LLC), 68 Clinton St (full liquor)
5. 154 Ludlow Bar LLC, 154 Ludlow St (full liquor)
New Liquor License Applications
6. Rivington 155 Parlor Inc, 155 Rivington St (full liquor)
7. To be Determined, 138 Orchard St (full liquor)
8. To be Determined, 49 Canal St (full liquor)
9. Elephant House Inc, 301 E 12th St (full liquor)
10. Pul Peria on Essex Inc, 131 Essex St (wine and beer)
11. Mediterrean Grill and Tapas (Izagara Gourmet Inc), 128 1st Ave (full liquor)
12. Good Luck House Inc, 21 Division St (wine and beer)
13. Hill and Dale Restaurant Group LLC, 115 Allen St (full liquor)
14. Matilda (Settebello LLC), 647 E 11th St (full liquor/upgrade)
15. Famous Sichuan One Inc, 10 Pell St (wine and beer)
16. To be Determined, 87 Bowery (full liquor)
17. 90 Third Avenue TC Restaurant LLC, 90 3rd Ave (full liquor)
18. Wo Hop City Inc, 15 Mott St (wine and beer)
Old Business-Renewal with Complaint History
19. The Suffolk Bar, 107 Suffolk St (wine and beer)
Corporate Change (not heard at committee)
20. St Jerome’s (Rivington Wine & Cheese Inc), 155 Rivington St (full liquor)
Bowery Boogie is the largest site dedicated to covering the news and lifestyle of the Lower East Side neighborhood and its residents. It is known for a keen wit and combination of hard-hitting news coverage and lifestyle stories. Founded in 2008, Bowery Boogie is headquartered in New York City.
© 2008-2013 Bowery BoogieAdChoices