Win Tickets to See the Misfits at Highline Ballroom 12/16 [Contest]
Hurricane Sandy forced The Misfits to cancel their Halloween show, but isn’t every day Halloween for them anyway? For a chance to win a pair of tickets to their upcoming show at the Highline Ballroom, just answers these questions and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll pick a winner on Friday.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Showtime @ 8:00 PM
Tickets $35 in advance, $40 day of show
1. Which of these bands are not from New Jersey?
- a.Rise Against
- b.The Misfits
- c.The Bouncing Souls
2. Bill Stevenson has never played drums for what band?
- a.Black Flag
- b.The Descendents
- c.The Casualties
3. During the great kitty litter scandal of 2010, we learned that Glen Danzig shops for which type of popular kitty litter?
- a.Tidy Cats
- b.Fresh Step
- d.Arm & Hammer
4. A member of this band went on to found Epitaph Records, which has released music from Pennywise, Rancid and Every Time I Die:
- c.Bad Religion
- d.Black Flag
5. The only Misfits studio album to be released on Roadrunner Records was Famous Monsters and it was released in what year?
6. This San Francisco based record label has been home to Less Than Jake, Good Riddance and Screeching Weasel:
- a.No Idea Records
- b.Fueled by Ramen Records
- c.Fat Wreck Chords
- d.Hopeless Records