New Year’s Resolutions for the Lower East Side [LISTS]
It’s that time of year to make (and break) those well-pondered New Year’s resolutions. Which begs the question – what if the Lower East Side had a list of resolutions of its own for 2013? What would appear on this tally? Some readers in the Bowery Boogie Facebook community helped us weigh in:
- No more hipsters.
- No more vomit.
- No more B&T crowds, especially during the weekends.
- No more drugs.
- No more demolition of our unique structures.
- No more 7-Elevens.
- Having the DL control its volume.
- Less horse shit from the 7th Precinct equestrian patrol.
- Get rid of the Domino Pizza and Subway places – at least no more of them.
What other resolutions you think the Lower East Side should work toward in the coming year?