- Real Estate
Latest Stories In: Food
Little Muenster Expands Menu, Partners with Saxelby Cheesemongers
Posted on: February 1st, 2013 by Elie
Earlier this week the newly-engaged co-owners – Adam Schneider and Vanessa Palazio - announced the following changes to the Little Muenster ecosystem, effective February 8:
- New meat and cheese plates, with Essex Market all-stars Saxelby Cheesemongers supplying most of the dairy.
- Other select cheeses will be made in house.
- Now accepting phone reservations and via OpenTable.
- Chef Andrew Millspaugh (formerly of Lupa, now at La Grenouille) is on board to help with the housemade pastas, which will feature plenty of cheese. That includes the new addition of ravioli with asiago cheese and butternut squash.
- Beer and wine cocktails. They worked with Tommy Ferrick of Walter’s in Fort Greene on the cocktails. Notable concoctions include Aperol Split (Aperol, Lemon Juice, Simple Sugar and Wheat Beer garnished with a Cherry and Orange Wedge), the Berry Lightness of Drinking (Dry White Wine, Muddled Strawberries and Limes, Simple Sugar garnished with Limes), and the Miss Mary Goodnight (Lillet, Dry Vermouth, Champagne garnered with a Lemon Peel)
Bowery Boogie is the largest site dedicated to covering the news and lifestyle of the Lower East Side neighborhood and its residents. It is known for a keen wit and combination of hard-hitting news coverage and lifestyle stories. Founded in 2008, Bowery Boogie is headquartered in New York City.
© 2008-2013 Bowery BoogieAdChoices