A good portion of our stories comes from readers. Welcome to the family.
When sending us tips and information, keep in mind that we’re much more inclined to write a post if the material you send us is EXCLUSIVE. If you tell us that it’s exclusive and it’s not, we’ll probably find out and hold it against you forever. Be cool, and thanks in advance.
Want to write for us? It will be awesome. And if not, no worries. It’s us, not you. Here’s what we tell potential contributors we meet on the street:
Pitch us ideas, and pitch as often as you want. It could be for one story or a series that will run until we’re all too old to type. Don’t be shy. We’re open to new ideas about what to cover.
We depend on tips and ideas from our readers. Please don’t hesitate to send us your tips, photos and other intel. We respect your privacy and anonymity if so desired. In fact, we basically assume you want to be known as “Anonymous” unless you tell us otherwise.
Ways to find us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or BoweryBoogie@gmail.com
- Twitter: @BoweryBoogie
- Facebook: facebook.com/BoweryBoogie
- Flickr: flickr.com/photos/BoweryBoogie
- YouTube: youtube.com/BoweryBoogie
- Ultra paranoid mode: At the top of this page, there is a form you can fill out and submit.
Or you can leave us a voicemail using this newfangled thingy: