CB3 Releases February SLA Agenda
This image has been archived or removed.
Community Board 3 just lifted the veil on the agenda for next month’s SLA subcommittee meeting. With some thirty applicants vying for booze, this meeting promises to be loads of fun.
Anyway, here are some tidbits of note from the schedule:
- As we first reported, Barzinho is apparently making a comeback by opening at 48 Hester Street.
- EMM Group wishes to address the questionable third liquor license at 199 Bowery after hoodwinking the ‘hood, seeking to “move dance space to back half of the ground floor.”
- Located in the doomed Essex Ale House space, Bar Chevere now wants the full liquor.
- Eastwood is looking for wine and beer at 221 East Broadway.
- Landmark Sunshine Cinema is trying again for its “dinner and a movie” conversion concept.
Here’s the full agenda of festivities:
Applications within Saturated Areas
1. 1st Street Ventures Inc, 44A 1st St (wine and beer)
2. The Cow Theater (Stephen & Tyler Productions LLC), 21A Clinton St (wine and beer)
3. 154 Ludlow Bar LLC, 154 Ludlow St (full liquor)
4. I Cipressi Restaurant (Lidoalberta LLC), 189 Ave A (wine and beer)
5. Peels Restaurant (Radley Realty Corp), 325 Bowery (full liquor/alteration/extend bar counter “L” shape, add 5-6 seats)
6. Cafe Katja (Graz Restaurant LLC), 75 Orchard St (full liquor/alteration/license to adjoin current business at 77-79)
7. The General/Finale/Bow (Bakers Dozen Associates LLC), 199 Bowery (full liquor/alteration/move dance space to back half of the ground floor)
8. SakaMai (SakaMai LLC), 157 Ludlow St (full liquor/alteration/add stand up bar)
New Liquor License Applications
9. Sunshine Lounge (Cinema Beverages Holding Company LLC), 143 E Houston St (full liquor)
10. The Immigrant Tap Room, 341 E 9th St (wine and beer)
11. Barzinho Inc, 48 Hester St (wine and beer)
12. Guayoyo (Highseyko Corporation), 67 1st Ave (full liquor/upgrade)
13. To be Determined, 266 Broome St (full liquor)
14. Retro Bar & Grill (Delancey Diner LLC), 148-150 Delancey St (full liquor)
15. Natori Saint Marks LLC, 58 St Marks Pl (wine and beer)
16. Long Xin Restaurant (Sunrise Restaurant 88 Inc), 50 Eldridge St (beer)
17. Luzzo’s (Luzzo’s 211 LLC), 211 1st Ave (full liquor)
18. Azize Cafe & Lounge (45 First Ave Corp), 45 1st Ave (wine and beer)
19. Pulperia on Essex Inc, 131 Essex St (wine and beer)
20. To be Determined, 138 Orchard St (full liquor)
21. Mediterrean Grill and Tapas (Izagara Gourmet Inc), 128 1st Ave (full liquor/upgrade)
22. 90 Third Avenue TC Restaurant LLC, 90 3rd Ave (full liquor)
23. Bar Chevere (O & O Wine Corp), 181 Essex St (full liquor)
24. Ivrose B LLC, 137 1st Ave (wine and beer)
25. Eastwood (Sivandrew Inc), 200 Clinton St aka 221 E B’way (wine and beer)
26. Rivington 155 Parlor Inc, 155 Rivington St (ful liquor) (St Jerome’s)
Corporate Change (not heard at committee)
27. Congee Village Inc, 100 Allen St (full liquor)
28. Famous Sichuan Inc, 10 Pell Street (wine and beer)
29. Landbrot (185 Orchard Street Landbrot LLC), 185 Orchard St (wine and beer)
30. Sabor a Mexico Taqueria (Jarlene Corp), 160 1st Ave (wine and beer)
31. St Jerome’s (Rivington Wine & Cheese Inc), 155 Rivington St (full liquor)