Uncapped Recap: The Golden Gauntlet Graffiti Battle
Hey Boogie Faithful, did you have a nice weekend? Thanks to all of you who attended our graffiti battle event, and to those who helped from inception to fruition. You know who you are.
Anyway, let’s get ready to RRRRRRecap the very first GGGB (Golden Gauntlet Graffiti Battle) at Con Artist.
We set the stage several months ago deciding on Pace SSB and REE MTA because they are talented and humble. That was the criteria.
Below is the event breakdown…
Event Coordinators alongside Bowery Boogie:
- Adrian Wilson
- DULI 007
- Nat KOA
- World of Dreem
- DULI OO7
- RARE aka STUMPO
- Con Artist
- Scrapyard and Bowery Boogie
- 3 (2 tag walls, 1 piece/burner)
Sireno Police/Fire Siren from Staten Island:
- Circa 1935. Refurbished by Adrian Wilson and loud. Air raid siren loud.
- 1 shaped more like a square with some bricks and plaster buckets
- 1 handmade bad-ass trophy covered in gold leaf made from empty cans complete with a paint roller, a Boogie pin and stickers.
- 6 (You cheap bastards, lol). I mean, they were only 5 bucks and we gave away some cool shit. Next time, let’s amp that up. Which leads me to…
But to me, they both won. Corny, but true.
Who will be next against the reigning champ? Time will tell. For now, enjoy the pictures!