Mount Sinai Opening Group Clinic on Delancey Street
There hasn’t been a steady tenant at 104 Delancey Street since the Chase Bank closed and consolidated with the branch across the street in 2012. Instead, eight years of pop-up players persisted, from Gagosian (2012) and Hanksy (2014) to Spirit Halloween (2015), All Leather, and Chabad LES.
Now, landlord Samy Mahfar is switching it up completely. Converting occupancy from retail to medical offices. In fact, Mount Sinai is furthering its Lower East Side footprint with Mount Sinai Doctors – Delancey Street. The facility provides primary and specialty care for adults and children, and offers 22 exam rooms with X-ray capability.
A spokesperson confirmed the news, and stated that doors open to the community in the first week of March. Hours are daily, with extended evening and Saturday availability.
More details below:
Primary Care Services
- Annual visits / preventive care
- Cardiovascular screenings, including blood pressure checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic medical conditions such as asthma, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Cancer screenings (breast, colon, cervix, lung, and prostate)
- Sexually transmitted infection testing, treatment and counseling
- Pre and Post Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP and PEP) medication and counseling
- Well Women Visits
- Pap smears
- Birth control
- Weight loss management
- Travel Medicine
- Urgent, non-emergency care
- Immunizations for children and adults
- School forms, employment forms, and camp or pre-sport physicals
- Ear, Nose and Throat (Otolaryngology) and Audiology